[GRASS-user] GRASS raster legends in QGIS

Roy Sanderson r.a.sanderson at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Apr 28 04:08:14 EDT 2008

Hello

I'd be grateful if anyone can advise me what I'm doing wrong when trying
to display a GRASS raster thematic map in QGIS.  The legend panel in the
left screen only shows the name of the map, not the individual
categories, whilst when clicking on the map itself the raster value
associated with a particular cell is shown in a popup window, but not
the category name.  Problem arises whether or not QGIS is started at the
GRASS prompt or outside of GRASS.  Otherwise seems to behave without
problems, and no error messages displayed.  Running GRASS 6.2.2 and QGIS
0.9 on Ubuntu 7.04.

Many thanks
Roy

--
Roy Sanderson
Institute for Research on Environment and Sustainability (IRES)
r.a.sanderson at newcastle.ac.uk
0191 246 4835