[GRASS-user] v.generalize / reanimation of dead lines ?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Aug 29 12:17:46 EDT 2008

On 29.08.2008 18:54, Dylan Beaudette wrote:

> I have noticed this behavior as well when using v.generalize. I will try and
> dig up the exact situation that caused it-- but I am pretty sure that the
> initial linework was correct = unclean deletion.

That is very much possible. This module is still quite young and hasn't
gone through a lot of live testing yet. Dylan, I'd be vey interested in
this, if you can give me a simple case where it goes wrong.

--Wolf

Adding Daniel Bundala to the Cc list, as he wrote it last summer.

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>