[GRASS-user] Hypsometry profile

mort dod.mort at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 17:35:12 EST 2008

Hi all,
My question is not directly associated with GRASS GIS...
I've generated profiles with use of r.profile command, so I have txt output
file.
On basis of this file I need to prepare the hypsometry profile.
The simple one I can prepare with OpenOffice, but I need more complicated
one which will prepare an output  file (eps, image?) at least with
horizontal and vertical scale defined by the user (me in this case).
Do you know any of such software running on Linux?
regards,
Radomir