[GRASS-user] r.sim.water and Spearfish60 sample data

roberto caselli roberto.caselli at yahoo.it
Fri Feb 8 05:22:22 EST 2008

Hello,
I'm Roberto, a student of computer science. I'm using GRASS GIS 6.2.3 and I need to use the r.sim.water module with some sample data (rainfall excess raster data file, infiltration excess raster file, Manning n raster file)

 Can I use this module with the spearfish data I downloaded from the Grass Site? Which raster files in Spearfish are useful for r.sim.water?

Thank you,
Roberto