[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] V.extrude... confused

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 04:16:32 EST 2008

Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> strange, I just tried out under Linux, works fine :-/ The vector map
> you want to produce seems to be created anyway.
>
> Maybe adding
>
> G_percent(nelements, nelements, 1);
>
> at the end of the module would help?

Yes, G_percent() within the loop should usually be placed towards the
end of the for loop (so "finished 3%" instead of "started 3%"), and
also there should be an extra G_percent() after the loop has concluded
so you get to see the final 100%.

This doesn't affect the data in any way at all, just if you want to see
the 100% complete on the screen.

Hamish