[GRASS-user] MAPSET PERMANENT - permission denied

Kunal Malik kunal.malik81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:45:51 EST 2008

Hi jachym,
do i need subversion tool for downloading the source code .???
OR
i have taken grass-6.2.3.tar.gz.
Does it will do the same that u mentioned in the previous mail?
But it does not have grass_trunk directory ..but it has the raster dir in
it..
could i do the same things on grass-6.2.3 and adding r.example to raster
directory,

when i tried this & run grass ..where could i see the effect of
r.exampleadded..??
it is taken from
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/doc/raster/r.example

--