[GRASS-user] segment_format error with r.watershed

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 29 15:11:29 EST 2008

Wes,

IMHO your problem indicates that you are exceeding the 32bit
limits for file size (I may be wrong but Total Cells: -1831011296
may indicate that).

GRASS >= 6.0 includes experimental support for reading and writing large files
(> 2GB) if it is possible in your operating system. If you compile with
  configure [...] --enable-largefile
you should be able to have raster maps which are larger than 2GB.

Note that the support currently only applies to the core raster I/O code.
Individual programs may or may not work with large files - please report.

Markus