[GRASS-user] r.soils.texture

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:37:14 EDT 2008

Miltinho,

While it's not a texture map, this paper has a huge soil profile
database for Brasil. It was published by the people from São Paulo
Univerity - Piracicaba (You know ESALQ)

A National Soil Profile Database for Brazil Available to International
Scientists
Miguel Cooper, Lúcia Maria Silveira Mendes, Wellinton Luiz Costa Silva
and Gerd Sparovek
http://soil.scijournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/69/3/649

You could use this database to do some interpolations...

Cheers
Daniel