[GRASS-user] Error in v.vol.rst

Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Fri Jun 6 05:40:42 EDT 2008

Hello,
I trying to generate a 3d DEM of a gully headcut. The point data was
gained by terrestrial laser scanner.
As I am doing my first attempts, I do not change any parameters from
that given by default.

This is the result:
v.vol.rst input=BAR1_SCAN_UTM at Georef41 wcolumn=dbl_3 tension=40.
smooth=0.1 segmax=50 npmin=200 dmin=0.050026 wmult=1.0 zmult=1.0
elev=Olite_3d --overwrite

1511728 records selected from table

some points outside of region -- will ignore...

strip exists with insufficient data

Processing all selected output files will require 1435616 bytes of disk
space for temp files

There are points outside specified 2D/3D region--ignored 57754 points
(total points: 1511728)

Points are more dense than specified 'DMIN'--ignored 1131669 points
(remain 380059)
Percent complete:

Error in COGRR!

Interp_call failed!

Can someone give me an idea if this is my fault?

Thank you!

Manuel

Dr. Manuel Seeger
Wiss. Assistent 			Scientific Assistant
Physische Geographie 			Dpt. of Physical Geography
FB VI - Geographie/Geowissenschaften 	Geography/Geosciences
Universität Trier			University of Trier
D - 54286 Trier
Tel.:	+49-651-201 4557
Fax:	+49-651-201 3976