[GRASS-user] Any freely available topographical maps for (South-) Germany ?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 23:00:25 EDT 2008

Hamish
> > r.in.wms mapserver="$SERVER" layer=TK50 out=TK50_Bavaria format=png -g

Nikos:
> Can't get it working. Is the "-g" flag in svn 63release or 63dev? I
> don't have it.

Sorry, it is not in 6.3.0. It was added to trunk and develbranch_6 a month ago*. In this case POST data seems to be allowed by the server, so don't worry about that. You can grab a new copy of scripts/r.in.wms/* from SVN if you'd like to try.
[*] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/31329

> > maybe you can get something from v.in.wfs?
> But this concerns only vector data, no?

correct. (I assume this is the SVG+XML output option)

Hamish