[GRASS-user] problem with column label using r.cross

Christian Schwartze Christian.Schwartze at uni-jena.de
Wed Jun 25 05:02:33 EDT 2008

At the moment I solve it by splitting the label data ("category 3; category 12
..") to separate database backend columns. Use such modules like v.db.addcol,
v.db.select and v.db.update to create own columns for each crossing category.
But unfortunately it takes a little bit too long...

Regards,
Christian.