[GRASS-user] Lanscape analysis problem

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 01:24:13 EST 2008

yazid bekti wrote:
> Please any one help me with the landscape analysis and
> r.le setup. Problem also with the paramater of making
> the class group.

You will have to be more specific.
What version of GRASS? What computing platform? what are you trying to
do? what was the exact command line options and menu selections you
used? what was the exact error message? (cut & paste is best)

> Witch grass that can work well with the landscape
> analysis.

The newest possible version is always a tiny bit improved :)
see also the new r.li modules.

Hamish