[GRASS-user] v.patch drops boundary vector regions

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:54:57 EST 2008

I had some similar problems and they were related to topology. I found
this in the v.patch man page:

NOTES
Any vectors that are duplicated among the maps being patched together
(e.g., border lines) will have to be edited or removed after v.patch
is run. Such editing can be done automatically using v.clean
(tool=snap,break,rmdupl).

Could that be it? It worked for me...

Daniel