[GRASS-user] r.resamp.rst

christian Brandt chrisbrandt74 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:37:07 EST 2008

Dear list,

using the r.resamp.rst to resample the resolution of my DGM-raster gave me the following result:

"change region temporarily to desired resolution...

change again to the original-region...

Percent complete:

dnorm in ressegm after grid before out2= 1329.287217
dnorm in mainc after grid before out1= 1329.287217
dnorm in mainc after grid before out2= 1329.287217

Temporarily changing the region to desired resolution...

Changing the region back to initial...

r.resamp.rst completed. "

I look forward to get some possibilites about how to get my desired resolution.

Regards

Chris