[GRASS-user] a few suggestions and questions

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:29:59 EST 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:51 AM, Jarosław Jasiewicz <jarekj at amu.edu.pl> wrote:

>  >
>  >> is plan curvature in r.param.scale broken? I can't get a map of it.
>  >> profc works fine. Also is it possible to make r.param.scale work in
>  >> latlong regions? (please?)
>  >>
>  it is imposible due to polinominal fitting when window is more than 3

  What do you say that is impossible? Using Wood's approach in LatLong
regions or using a window larger that 3x3?
The module's _intention_ is to provide multi-scale analysis, by means
of different window sizes.

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.