[GRASS-user] Re: Signature made by i.class not accessible?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 00:21:08 EST 2008

Paula Sankelo wrote:
> my problem (I can't get thesupervised classification to work, since I
> can't access the signature created by i.class, and there seems to be
> other problems with i.classas well)

are the signature files saved to the current directory, or in a folder
off of the current directory; then if you change directory before
trying the next module it won't be able to find them?

can you recreate the error with the spearfish for new NC sample
datasets? if so can you post all commands and messages from that
process?

just guessing,
Hamish