[GRASS-user] Re: Update - Check points in polygons

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Thu Mar 6 11:16:25 EST 2008

That's great to hear. If there is to be a complaint about open source,
it would be that there are many great ways to achieve the same result.
Of course, this is actually a compliment.

You will find the environment that you are most comfortable working in
and develop your own solutions. If you are comfortable with postgis,
you can do all of it there as well. That is not something I have done,
but I know it is possible. You might take a look at this post and
ferret out the slides from the talk that are available online as well.

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2007-July/016358.html

Cheers,
John