[GRASS-user] Wingrass and AVG

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:10:30 EDT 2008

Hi all,

First of all, great job with native WinGrass!! As much as I love the
linux version, I had to install the windows version on a friends
computer and it's working great! Even NVIZ works! Impressive!!!

Had a little trouble in the begining because I forgot to install tcl
but that was fixed pretty fast..

Just a little warning though. When I was installing my AVG Anti-virus
screamed that a file (can't recall which - forgot to write down) had a
hidden .exe extension and AVG said that could be a virus! I know it's
not the case but it gave my friend a big scare.

Cheers and keep up the good work
Daniel