[GRASS-user] first littel experience with wxpython GUI

Dr. Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Thu Mar 20 09:19:17 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,
the mapset was generated by another user. so i have read, but not write
access, when I am in grass (command line or gis.m).
So my suggestion was to identify somehow within the start window the
files where i might have write access. So there would be no problem when
starting grass -wxpython. as it is eg. at the gis.m, wher you sinply do
no see the mapsets where you do not have write access (later on, within
grass they'r accessible)

Thanks and best regards!
Manuel