[GRASS-user] r.in.xyz

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Mar 21 07:17:14 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 12:06 +0100, Edmondo Elisei wrote:
> Dear ALL,
> I solved succesfully!
> I followed the procedure suggested:
> v.in.ASCII ==> r.surf.rst
>
> Thanks to everyone!!!!
> I fell in love with GRASS and its fantastic community

Hi Edmondo!

I am also new (since last November). I was thinking, if there is a
"decent" number of new-users spending time trying to learn GRASS (let's
say 6 -10 people), maybe we could activate the newbie section of the
wiki somehow. Even the simplest things appear to be mystical sometime.

But then again maybe it's enough if one starts reading the
documentation, the existing tutorials and get the GRASS-book.

Greetings,

Nikos