[GRASS-user] GRASS workshop submissions for FOSS4G2008

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu May 8 13:29:26 EDT 2008

Dear all,
glad to here that there are willing people.
Maria Brovelli and Me have submitted the workshop due to the alredy
closed deadline.
The title is:
Supporting sustainable development: the GRASS opportunity.

First and foremost thank you for your willingness.
We will try to take advantages of all interested people, involving you
in preparing exercises in the topic of solar energy and risk assessment.
Available free dataset are also welcome.

Massimiliano

Massimiliano Cannata wrote:
> Hi,
> I will go to FOSS4G2008.
> If anyone is available for sharing the efforts and or for support in
> class room,
> I'm fine to prepare a base workshop on GRASS.
> Optionally something about DTM and/or risk assessment for
> flooding/tsunami
>
> Maxi
>

> Markus Neteler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just got notified that there aren't yet GRASS workshop submissions
>> for FOSS4G2008. Please consider to submit a proposal (if you go
>> there):
>>
>> http://conference.osgeo.org/index.php/foss4g/2008
>>
>> Markus

Dr. Massimiliano Cannata
Environmental & Geomatic Engineer

Institute of Earth Scences - SUPSI
Trevano, C.P. 72, CH-6952 Canobbio, SWITZERLAND

Tel:    +41 (0)58 / 666 62 14
Fax:    +41 (0)58 / 666 62 09
E-mail: massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch

Web: