[GRASS-user] Grass "stability"

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu May 15 20:31:46 EDT 2008

jonathan,

I've just returned to grass on cygwin a couple of weeks ago.  Overall,
I think it's pretty much stable, a couple of quirks I encountered
though:

1.  No cut and paste under startxwin.sh shell
2.  Some of my simple scripts (for batch import of vector and raster)
are not working, both under the startxwin.sh and cygwin bash running
in Poderosa.

I don't think this is due to GRASS but more of the cygwin's bash
shell. I will report other things as I encounter it.  Hope that helps
a bit.

cheers,
maning