[GRASS-user] Transparency on Mac

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 16 11:06:26 EDT 2008

I don't think this is a GRASS issue. I just built from source last night and
the TclTk menus behave normally--only on top when the application is active.

Michael

On 5/16/08 6:26 AM, "grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org"
<grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 15:26:17 +0200
> From: Agustin Diez Castillo <adiez at uv.es>
> Subject: [GRASS-user] Transparency on Mac
> To: grass-user at lists.osgeo.org
>
> Recently I've observed that menus from grass are shown on top on other
> windows. This also happens with other applications running on X. So
> maybe this is off topic, but just in case somebody has noticed the same.
>

>    Model Name: iMac
>    Model Identifier: iMac5,1
>    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
>    Processor Speed: 2 GHz
>    Number Of Processors: 1
>    Total Number Of Cores: 2
>    L2 Cache: 4 MB
>    Memory: 2 GB
>    Bus Speed: 667 MHz
>    Boot ROM Version: IM51.0090.B09
>    SMC Version: 1.8f2

> Skipped content of type multipart/related

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213