[GRASS-user] Weird Cygwin -Grass 6.2.3 issues

Manuel Francisco Maestre Páez mfmap at tragsatec.es
Mon May 19 09:44:19 EDT 2008

Thanks again.

I've tried moving that two libraries to c:/cygwin/bin and "cygchecking" all
executables in /usr/local/bin . All of them seems ok but i got the same
results (i mean, nothing). The exit code is still the same too (128).

I keep on trying... Never give up!

Manuel Francisco Maestre Páez

P.D.
This the result of cygcheck now:
$ cygcheck /usr/local/bin/cyggdal-1.dll
C:\cygwin\usr/local/bin/cyggdal-1.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.DLL
      C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntdll.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygjasper-1-701-1.dll
    C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-62.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng12.dll
    C:\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygpq.dll
    C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll
    C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll
    C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll
      C:\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll
    C:\cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.8.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff-5.dll

All gdal executables are giving the same cygcheck output.