[GRASS-user] Fonts missing

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Mon May 26 17:13:37 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've remade my system from Freespire to Opensuse (following extreme
flakiness in Freespire). I've reinstalled Grass-GIS successfully, except
that it isn't able to find system fonts. In the GIS Manager > Config >
Display font menu, there are no font choices available.

Similarly in d.font.freetype (or in d.font), selecting a new font has no
effect.

Freetype is installed but I guess Grass-GIS isn't locating it; is there
a post-install way to fix this, or do I have to re-compile?

Richard