[GRASS-user] RST - how does it chooses from near points?

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:39:44 EDT 2008

It just came to me: if I have a vector map to be interpolated by RST,
how does the algorithm chooses between points that are very close to
each other?
And if I have more than one point with the same coordinates, but
different values?

thks all

Carlos

 Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
 Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721 - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.