[GRASS-user] Triangles polygons with Arc*

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue May 27 21:11:54 EDT 2008

MS,

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 8:21 PM, M S <mseibel at gmail.com> wrote:
> This sounds like a question for the Arc List, or their tech support?
I know, are there any public Arc list out there (can't seem to find
one with Google)?  I'm not an arc user but my colleague sent me this
shapefile so we can verify both processing results with GRASS and
ArcGis.  I was hoping somebody on the list encountered this issue.

cheers,
maning

--
| __.-._ |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda |