[GRASS-user] d.thematic.area

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed May 28 04:15:57 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 7:20 PM, kries <kries at gmx.at> wrote:

> Thank you Markus.
> Sorry, I wasn't really very clear in my first posting.
> I have a freshly compiled grass, did distclean/clean beforehand.

Two days ago I submitted a number of changes to run GRASS 7.svn
(trunk) independently from GRASS 6. There were lots of GRASS 6
indications in trunk which I updated.
Please be sure to have updated recently (yesterday or today).

> I do mean d.thematic.area:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p17495633/dthematicarea01.jpg

I see that Moritz didn't yet enable d.thematic.area for default
compilation (I forgot that it exists...). I have now activated it
in trunk for easier testing.

> Something got mixed up there, as you can see from my screenshots. Input and
> output must have got confused somehow. It's not just a GUI problem. It's the
> same with the command line. My old scripts don't work anymore.

Sure - the GUI is autogenerated here.
I have just compiled and it looks ok.
Possible, that you run "make distclean" in grass64 instead of grass70?

Markus