[GRASS-user] Exporting raster maps into structured ascii file (X, Y, value, ...., value)

Corrado ct529 at york.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 05:38:05 EST 2008

Dear friends,

I have some 36 raster maps in one location, in the mapset PERMANENT: 12 for
the average monthly precipitation, 12 for the min temperature, 12 for the max
temperature. They are on the same region at the same resolution, with nsres =
ewres (2000).

I would like to ouput (export) them into a text (CSV) file in the format:

coordinate X, coordinate Y, value from map 1, ....., value from map 36

is that possible? if it is possible, how?

Thanks!
--
Corrado Topi

Global Climate Change & Biodiversity Indicators
Area 18,Department of Biology
University of York, York, YO10 5YW, UK
Phone: + 44 (0) 1904 328645, E-mail: ct529 at york.ac.uk