[GRASS-user] gdal-grass plugin

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Tue Nov 11 14:11:36 EST 2008

yes I'm little unclear
Problem is with new qis ( G_no_gisinit error) I found on goolge solution
that I must recompile gdal without grass, next compile grass and grass
plugin
The question is:
I I'd like to install grass-plugin and latest version I found on:
http://www.gdal.org/dl/  is 1.4.3
so:
1) I can install gdal-grass plugin 1.4.3 on gdal 1.5.3
2) I must downgrade gdal to 1.4.3 (seems rather stupid idea)
3) there are is gdal-grass plugin 1.5.3 on the other locacation differ
than http://www.gdal.org/dl/

I ask because I have working gdal-grass instalation and I dont want to
destroy it.

Hope I'm clear
Jarek