[GRASS-user] New user grass help in Australia

Matt B mattslists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:55:41 EST 2008

Hi Group,
I've been plugging away with grass for a few months now and not making
progress as fast as I would like. Is there a user group (preferably in
Melbourne though Adelaide is doable) or someone who would be able to sit
down with me for an hour or two to help me through a few startup problems.
Even having someone on chat (I haven't had much luck on the grass irc
channel, maybe because of the time difference?) walk me through a few "push
this button" steps would be useful.

Thanks
Matt