[GRASS-user] G_malloc: out of memory

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 08:39:07 EST 2008

Hello Kurt,
I assume You are using some stable GRASS version? I suggest to give a
try to GRASS 6.4-svn one, as I commited [1] some small fixes, that
adds tuneable snapping also for editing tools in v.digit.

If it doesn't help, can You provide Your location/mapset as .tgz so we
could make some tests to see why it's failing.

Maris.

1. http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/34292