[GRASS-user] G_malloc: out of memory

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Sun Nov 23 17:17:09 EST 2008

Well, it is installed, but it is still not snapping the nodes.  (BTW I
like the way it works otherwise).  One thing, how do I set the
keyboard keys command, option/alt, and control to work with the mouse
click for middle and right mouse button.  Things did not perform as
expected when I tried middle or right mouse keystrokes when I tried to
connect a box around the coastline.