[GRASS-user] r.texture NULL value error

Hufkens Koen koen.hufkens at ua.ac.be
Tue Nov 25 11:40:57 EST 2008

It seems that r.null missed some NULL values or some negative values are still there (one or both issues may be the cause).

Anyway I worked around it by adding a fixed amount with the map calculator and rescaling it to the wanted scale.

This workaround seems to be foolproof and confirms that there must be a NULL value or a negative value that is missed by the summary statistics and r.null causing r.texture to go into spasm.

So, it's fixed and not fixed at the same time. Maybe I'll look into the code later.

Cheers,
Koen