[GRASS-user] Status of SWAT/GRASS interface?

Chris George cwg at iist.unu.edu
Sun Nov 30 20:48:28 EST 2008

There is an open source interface for setting up and running SWAT: see
http://www.waterbase.org.

It uses MapWindow GIS, not GRASS, but I suspect it would be fairly
straightforward to move maps between the two.

I did some work a few years ago to partly revive SWAT/GRASS, but there
did not seem to be much interest.

Chris George