[GRASS-user] limit Voronoi or other vector programs

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Oct 2 03:09:33 EDT 2008

On 02.10.2008 04:06, William L. Baker wrote:
> I think someone is revising this program, and perhaps this problem can
> be addressed, but it may not be easy to program.

Yes Martin Pavlovsky is working v.voronoi2, as part of the Google Summer
of Code program, and he told me there should be a working first version
of it ready in about two weeks (in addons).

Martin, does your v.voronoi2 suffer from these kinds of problems? What
would you say to adding a where parameter that would allow one to limit
the points with an SQL query?

--Wolf

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>