[GRASS-user] Clipping shapefiles

Matthew Huck matthew.huck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 01:00:33 EDT 2008

Well after about  27 hours on an imac it work ed, the command for
v.overlay was
v.overlay ainput=S28 atype=line  binput=cutter output=S28_Clipped
operator=and

Unfortunatly I have about few hundred to do!  If I can't make it any
faster, might have to look at using the amazon compute cloud to do
this in a reasonable time! Don't really want to do that though!

Cheers

Matthew