[GRASS-user] updating site-vector map in grass62

DELCLAUX Francois francois.delclaux at msem.univ-montp2.fr
Thu Sep 18 06:58:04 EDT 2008

Grass-users,

I am not used in manipulating vector maps in grass6. So my question is
the following:

I imported a site list from grass54 to grass62, so I obtained a vector
map with a corresponding
dbf table.
Now I would like to simply update this map by adding new points for
which I have the
coordinates and names.
In grass5, it was quite simple, I just had to edit the ascii site file
and add new records.
But, in grass6, what is the best - and most simple- method for doing that ?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Sincerely

--
Francois DELCLAUX
UMR HydroSciences Montpellier
mailto: delclaux at msem.univ-montp2.fr
Tel : (33) (0)4 67 14 90 11 Fax : (33) (0)4 67 14 47 74