Re[GRASS-user] sampling categorical data with r.resamp.stats

Jana K. jkrajc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 05:33:50 EDT 2008

Hello,
I want to resample my categorical raster data from higher resolution to
lower, using mode method. Looking at the syntax, I can't figure out where I
tell the command the new resolution. I am confused, as I had expected that
the command would be implemented at the location with crude resolution using
the data from the location with higher resolution as an input, similar as
r.proj, where you specify the input data name, location and mapset.
Could someone tell me how I tell r.resamp.stats the new - crude resolution?

Thanks,

Jana