[GRASS-user] Problems with OpenGL when compiling grass-6.4.0 on Mac OS X 10.5.4

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sun Sep 21 02:23:17 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,
                  Thanks for the reply.

Could you please tell me what I should do to make it work with X11? I am not
planning to use TclTk. I am planning to use vtk-5.2.0 and Qt-4.4.1.

What I need to do is to link grass-6.4.0 or 7.0.0 with X11 and then get it
to work inside vtk-5.2.0. I will then try to use the QVTK plug in to create
a vtkRenderingContext using Qt.

So far, I have managed to get vtk-5.2.0 and qt-4.4.1 compiled and running.

I just have been stuck with getting any version of grass to compile on Mac
OS X 10.5.4 using Xcode-3.1.1.

Could you please help?

Thanks !

Best regards,