[GRASS-user] How to launch qgis-0.11.0 from within a grass-6.4.0 terminal

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Sep 22 03:52:39 EDT 2008

Hi William,
                         I've just finished installing grass-6.4.0 and
qgis-0.11.0. I'm taking a look at testing the grass-6.4.0 installation
and I'm stuck at trying to get qgis to run from within the grass
terminal.

qgis is installed in /Applications/QGIS/qgis0.11.0.app

How should I launch it? I can launch qgis from the finder application,
but don't know how to launch it from the grass terminal.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson