[GRASS-user] NVIZ vectors

Adam Dershowitz adershowitz at exponent.com
Sun Sep 28 19:10:57 EDT 2008

I used d.nviz to create a sample script that I am using as a basis to
create a script for NVIZ.  The problem is that I am not seeing any
sites showing up.  I tried using the -e option and I see that it adds:
SendScriptLine "Nshow_vect on"
SendScriptLine "Nshow_sites on"
to the script.  By adding these two lines I am seeing the addition of
my vectors, like I want, but not my sites.  If I manually move around
in NVIZ the sites are showing up fine, but then when I run the script,
to save snapshots, the points sites don't show up.
I am using the mac binary of 6.3.
Any idea why, or what I can do to get them to show up?

Thanks,

--Adam