[GRASS-user] Problem grass-6.4.0 error setting region: child process exited abnormally

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Sep 29 17:15:21 EDT 2008

Hi,
          I'm getting some errors when trying to use some basic
grass-6.4.0 operations.

I click on Add a Raster Layer and select the aspect file from the
spearfish60 permanent dataset.

After that I click on Display Active Layers and I get an error message
"Error setting region: child process exited abnormally"