[GRASS-user] i.landsat.acca addon installing

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Apr 11 06:15:45 EDT 2009

2009/4/11 Patrick Giraudoux <patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr>:
> Then it may work. Essentially, define the right path :)
>
> Unfortunalety not... I have a path which is
> /usr/lib/grass, with include/ and all the necessary files in it,

ok

> But when the command is make MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/lib/grass/ (which does
> exist), it finds something somewhere but screw up when looking for
> grass/gis.h or grass/glocale.h (which do exist in include/grass/)
>
> pgiraudo at pgiraudo-laptop:~/GrassAddon$ make MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/lib/grass/
> gcc -I/home/jachym/src/grass/grass-6.3.0/dist.i486-pc-linux-gnu/include

that's no good I guess since the wrong path is hardcoded apparently.

So you need to enter
/usr/lib/grass/include/Make

and edit Platform.make and maybe other files there to reflect that stuff is in
/usr/lib/grass/ . These files are ASCII files, so easy to modify.

Markus

PS: Perhaps the 6.4.x version is packaged correctly?