[GRASS-user] Multiple to one question

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Tue Apr 14 12:51:35 EDT 2009

Hmmm, not sure you understood what I suggested (or maybe I did not catch
your point of view !). Let's consider you add two measures a week for
point A (cat=1), and 1 measure monthly for point B (cat=2), then after
one year you have :
* in table1 (cat integer):
2 recors (cat=1 and cat=2)

* in table2 (cat integer, mes float):
116 records (104 records with cat=1 and 12 records with cat=2).

Where is there a problem for you ?
Hope this helps,

VB