[GRASS-user] traveling salesman problem in air

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Apr 15 12:33:25 EDT 2009

Ok Moritz, I understand.

To my mind v.delaunay was a way to /begin/ solving the problem, given
that proximity of surrounding points is already the criteria for
triangulation.

Whatever the right choice, it may be interesting, on a set of data, to
test both ways. In the case of a big network v.delaunay would provide a
lighter net, perhaps easier to handle for v.net.salesman.

Vincent