[GRASS-user] Re: i.atcorr with MSS band 5,6,7

Michael Perdue michael_perdue at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 1 20:11:20 EST 2009

i.atcorr supports the MSS sensor aboard Landsat 5 and is not
applicable to Landsat 1 data (nor landsat's 2,3 or 4). In-order to
atmospherically correct landsat 1 data with i.atcorr you'll need to
add support for it. It's not hard and I would be willing to spare what
free time I can to help you but the first step, and possibly the most
difficult, is to find the spectral response curves for the RBV and MSS
sensors aboard Landsat 1.

Cheers,

Mike