[GRASS-user] Landscape connectivity

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:31:52 EST 2009

Hi Miltinho,

hmm I think the theory of Urban and Keitt (2001) practically applied to
raster maps is what I want. But Fall et al (2007) is also very
interesting and surely seems closer to what I'm looking for. Problem is,
I don't have time right now to write a new module implementing these
ideas, and want to avoid that I reinvent the wheel.
BTW, I think I found a very simple way to get my clusters in grass, just
an idea, still have to test it.

Thanks,

Markus