[GRASS-user] Flakiness under OSX

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 9 10:41:49 EST 2009

I'm not using the TclTk interface but have had no problems at all with
GRASS 6.4 on the Mac with 10.5.8.

Have you updated to William Kyngesburye's current frameworks?

As long as you have not installed any separate versions of Python you
don't need to sort out anything to run the wxPython GUI. You already
have Python 2.5.1 and we are now distributing GRASS with the needed
version of wxpython included. William's binaries should work fine in
this regard. You can also download one of my unofficial builds at...

http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_mac

Michael