[GRASS-user] Re: Problems displaying d.vect.thematic

Omar Bautista González omarbautistag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:24:48 EST 2009

I tested, the same command on an older version of GRASS and it worked
(6.2.3). So I think this is a bug on this recent version (6.4.0RC5).

I also tried simpler commands with d.vect.thematic and didn't worked
with 6.4.0RC5. These commands worked well on 6.2.3.

¿What can we do to solve this module? I'm not programming on C now. If
I would I'll try to figure out some changes on d.vect.thematic module.

Att.